Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George M Flesh
Dr. George M Flesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Flesh is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George M Flesh has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Prolapse
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Flesh is a very thoughtful and knowledgeable and yet he takes the time to listen to my concerns. He is timely, but I never feel rushed. Dr Flesh explained all my options clearly and the procedure that he later preformed. I am an older person that never expected to need a gynecologist at this point in my life. I felt very comfortable with this doctor. YES, I would recommend him (and have) to anyone in need of ob/gyn.
Dr. Flesh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. George M Flesh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarvard Vanguard Medical Associates, 291 Independence Dr, Chestnut Hill, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George M Flesh in this video.
Dr. George M Flesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.