Dr. George T Frazier Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George T Frazier Jr?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Caring, Considerate, Knowledgeable

Terrible!!!

This doctor did surgery on my hand and left the practice (with a 24 hour notice) before my post op visit!!!!

Dr Frazier is amazing. He preformed an ulnar neeve surgery on me. The incision required for this surgery is around 5inches and he made it the best it could possibly be. He worked with me on scar therapy as well. You can tell he truly cares for his patients. My elbow is better than ever. I had immediate relief from my surgery. I cannot possibly say how he changed my life. In my job, my arms and hands are crucial. I had a hard time keeping up because my ulnar Nerve caused my fingers to go numb. He worked with my schedule to do surgery. Amazing. Truly the best doctor I have ever seen.

LEFT MY HAND DEFORMED

Dr. Frazier did a joint replacement on my right hand and the results were horrific leaving me with a finger 1/2 inch shorter that would not bend at. Then he refused to return my calls begging him to fix it. I am left with a defomed hand and a finger that won't bend and is stiff plus too short, Terrible surgeon

Dr. George T Frazier Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.