Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George J Fyffe Jr
George J Fyffe Jr is a Doctor primarily located in North Miami Beach, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 25
I switched drs when I was 7 months pregnant and Dr. Fyffe was a kind and gentle man. I had complications when I was in labor and he made the decision to do an emergency c-section. I felt ok and at ease in his decisions under my circumstances and am thankful because he saved my baby girls life! He was gentle yet professional and handled all the situations well. Thank you Dr. Fyffe! My c-section incision site looks beautiful.
Dr.Fyffe was not only professional and down to earth and friendly. He ALWAYS made time for me and my questions. There are other doctors at that office but after a few meetings with him I began to request him. This might be weird to say but he is so gentle! I have had countless Pap smears and exams (like every women) but it is totally different with him, it doesn't hurt! I normally cry from an exam but with him it is fast, easy and painless. And he makes you feel very comfortable. I'm pregnant with #2 and wish I was still in Vero so he could be my doctor. I'm doctor hunting now and he made it impossible to find anyone that stands up to his standards. I would HIGhLY recommend and the office! The office is always clean and the staff is so sweet, especially pandora and Victoria!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions100 NW 170th St, North Miami Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about George J Fyffe Jr in this video.
George J Fyffe Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.