Have you seen George J Fyffe Jr?

Thankful!

I switched drs when I was 7 months pregnant and Dr. Fyffe was a kind and gentle man. I had complications when I was in labor and he made the decision to do an emergency c-section. I felt ok and at ease in his decisions under my circumstances and am thankful because he saved my baby girls life! He was gentle yet professional and handled all the situations well. Thank you Dr. Fyffe! My c-section incision site looks beautiful.

Great doctor!

Dr Fyffe was my doctor in Fort Lauderdale 10 years ago and when he left I was so upset. Best MD ever! My husband went to every single doctors visit with me and boy, dr Fyffe had his hands full !!! We miss you and wish you well! Very caring and I would recommend him as a doctor!!

My First child and best DR ever!

Dr.Fyffe was not only professional and down to earth and friendly. He ALWAYS made time for me and my questions. There are other doctors at that office but after a few meetings with him I began to request him. This might be weird to say but he is so gentle! I have had countless Pap smears and exams (like every women) but it is totally different with him, it doesn't hurt! I normally cry from an exam but with him it is fast, easy and painless. And he makes you feel very comfortable. I'm pregnant with #2 and wish I was still in Vero so he could be my doctor. I'm doctor hunting now and he made it impossible to find anyone that stands up to his standards. I would HIGhLY recommend and the office! The office is always clean and the staff is so sweet, especially pandora and Victoria!

wish he was still in miami

The best doctor thus far....he was my OBGYN in Miami...made my first time mother fears go away.....very careful inassuring a healthy and normal delivery....thus was in 2003....I have yet to find better.. .

Very nice office staff and doctor..made my visit very comfortable through showing care and skill.

emergency surgery

very professional, compassionate, he saved my ovaries.