Have you seen Dr. George G Stokes?

I have been Dr. Stokes patient for almost 21 years. He is always a kind and funny man. Very amazing doctor!

Hateful Man!

The thought of this incompetent man makes me want to vomit. I can't believe he can go on with his life, knowing the pain he has caused a lot of women. He's not at all concerned with his patients, only blaming other Dr's and nurses for his barbaric practices! If you want to be healthy and deliver a healthy baby, stay FAR away from this psycho.

BEWARE !!

Incompetent!! He delivered my best friends 3rd baby @ age 34. 3 months later she went back to him 3 times with abnormal bleeding amongst other symptoms. He made her feel crazy each time and gave her an antibiotic. A month after her 3rd visit with Dr Stokes she was diagnosed on a second opinion with cervical cancer. She battled this cancer until she died at age 41. Her youngest daughter never knew her mom cancer free. A biopsy and it could have been found sooner before it spread to her lymph node. He ignored her and she died

Needs medical license taken

This man is a poor excuse for an obgyn. He almost took my life due to his lack of following the proper procedures to do a cesarean. He wasn't born with any ability to have empathy. I hope the Ohio medical board revokes his license.

Super kind and caring Doctor! Wonderful bedside manner and very compassionate! Very talented!

Doctor Stokes delivered my first son and I was his patient for my second son. (He left for a vacation when I had Kenny ;) ) He was such a Loving, Funny, Kind doctor ! My boys are 20 and 19, now ! The employee's were also GREAT !!

Best Doctor Ever!

This doctor is amazing!! I had 5 miscarriages then was blessed with a great dr while living in New York and had my first child (a boy). After getting remarried and being on infertility meds for 4 years I finally got pregnant with my first daughter. Dr Stokes was recommended by MANY! I started with him right away. I can not expand how much this man respected my feelings and my questions! My husband went to every prenatal appt I had because he (and I) loved his sense of humor!! When it came to the day of delivering I had opted to go v-back. It was not happening...Dr Stokes came in sat with my husband and I. He gave me all my options and gave me my time to decide. C-section it was. I was so scared and it held me tight with his forehead to mine for the epidural reassuring me everything was going to be ok! I have never had a doctor care that much about me and my family! Needless to say I had my second daughter and Dr. Stokes was our doctor. I had the same great experience. I will follow this man wherever he moves! I never want another ob!

He is the best!!!

Dr stokes is an amazing Doctor! I have been with him for many years! You are the most important person when he is with you. If you need an hour, you've got an hour. He makes you feel completely at ease

He is the best doctor ever. Dr. Stokes takes his time with you and answers every question you have.

Didn't listen

I felt my worries were blown off, and emphasis was made on the financial side of the practice. I was denied an ultrasound I would have gladly paid out of pocket for because I knew I was a high risk pregnancy. No follow up on phone calls regarding medication change, and I left the practice after miscarrying. Had I had the ultrasound with hcg bloodwork done like I wanted, I would have known thay I was in danger of miscarriage or had already lost the baby. It took 6 weeks for my body to start the process. I felt that money was more important than my wishes or my concerns over the pregnancy.

Love him! Amazing OB!

Dr. George G Stokes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.