Dr. George Galifianakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Galifianakis?

GoodBye and Thank You for Your Care

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Galifianakis for many years and It took me a long time to try to understand his serious and sometimes distant mannerism. I have had many tests and procedures performed by him He has always had a poor bedside manner ,but I felt what he lacked there he made up for with his skills as a good gastroenterologist.The last few times I have seen him with a significant problem he has not even faced me but had his head flipping my chart and letting me make suggestions.He did not do any exam but brightened up when he thought he could schedule me for a test and left the room. The next person I saw was the person who schedules for him. I have found another G.I. doctor and canceled my procedure with Dr..Gualifianakis.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Galifinakis for many years now. I have had many procedures done by him and have been satisfied with his care. At first I found him to be a little too serious and made me feel intimidated,but as time went on a Dr.-patient relationship was established and I felt like I was being listen to. He is the best gastroenterologist and will make sure he finds out your problem.I would highly recommend him to my friends and family and have.

Posted on February 9th, 2015