Dr. George Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Garcia?

Kitty Tahtinen

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I would like to thank Dr. Garcia for the results of my cataract surgery. My vision is improved! Dr. Garcia always gives his best to each patient and that's what I appreciate the most. His staff makes me feel like family. Thank you Dr. Garcia!

Rose White

Posted on July 17th, 2017

I recently had upper eyelid ptosis surgery by Dr. Garcia. The surgery went very well and I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Garcia is very professional, knowledgeable and confident. Everyone that I dealt with in the office before and after surgery were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I will continue to have my eye care done at this office. I highly recommend Dr. Garcia and MD Eye Care.

Serena Gloria

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Garcia! His staff was so friendly and I did not have to wait that long.

Sheryl Von Gnatensky

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr. Garcia performed eyelid surgery to improve my vision on both eyelids. I was very satisfied with the results. My field of vision is much improved and I had no pain after surgery. I followed his instructions and had healed completely after three weeks. I have recommended him to several of my friends who are seeking the same type of surgery and have complete confidence in his surgical abilities. The staff was efficient and friendly.

Posted on April 7th, 2017

I am very happy with my results after cataract surgery with Dr. Garcia. I recommend anyone who needs this procedure to choose Dr. Garcia.

The Best

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I have been going to Dr George H Garcia since 2008. He is the most professional and knowledgeable eye doctor and surgeon I know( and I tried others). I had 2 cataract surgeries with him and my eyes are great! He really cares for his patients and takes extra time to answers questions and concerns. I would not go to anyone else. The staff is great too and always flexible with appointments.

Posted on December 10th, 2016

Had both eyes cataract surgery. Excellent care and follow up

Posted on September 9th, 2016

They are always about an hour late.

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

I had very bad experience with doctor's staff. I think they are insensitive, rude, and incompetent. They put my insurance info wrong. They incorrectly charged me additional $60.00 which my insurance company said they should not have. They promised me to refund and they broke their promise. I will never ever go to that office again.

Great Dr!!!!

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Easy to talk to and Dr Garcia explains everything so we understood!

patient

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Garcia was very professional in the way he communicated and treated me for double cataract surgery. His receptionist and other office personnel were friendly and efficient. I especially want to point out his surgery scheduler (Carolina Lasso) for her special attention, diligent effort and flexable attitude when rescheduling surgery dates. She is a real asset to the team. I would certainly recommend Dr. Garcia as a physician with exceptional skill and thoughtful follow-up with care for his patients.

Worst experience

Posted on October 9th, 2011

Dr. George Garcia may have a lot of head knowledge which would account for his various academic degrees, however, that is all that I can think to compliment him on. We are all knowledgeable in our own areas and seek the advice of others in the areas we are not expert in. Each time I left Dr. Garcia's office, I felt less educated than when I arrived because of his propensity to throw out medical terms without even pausing to explain them or allow for questions. He literally stood with his hand on the open door trying to leave while I tried to ask ONE simple question about something he wanted to prescribe for me. I never got my question answered but, instead was literally mocked and belittled for asking. He spoke about me to the other staff not to me as a person deserving of even the most basic respect.