Dr. George D Gass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George D Gass?

Redneck

This Dr is a hoot,I am happy our paths croseed,what I like about him,he is not like most Dr!s.he was not a 5 min Dr,if u get my drift.I have good sense of humor and so did he,I ask who shine his shoes,He said I did,,lolhe took the time to explain ever thing to me,can!t wait ti vivist him again.............He is the type ofDr,I love to call my freind

Great experience during a terrifying time.

I am so grateful for Dr. Gass. He walked my family and I through every test and answered every question. He made sure he knew the name of everyone in the waiting room waiting for my biopsy. Dr. Gass was calm and patient with all of us. Everyone in his office has been helpful, kind and patient. He and his staff possess and demonstrated all the characteristics my family and I needed as we faced the possibility of lung cancer. I am so thankful my primary care physician sent me to Dr. Gass.