Get the facts about diabetes, including the difference between type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George I Gentchev MD
Dr. George I Gentchev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 67 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He speaks English.
7411 Meriwood Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
Dr. George I Gentchev has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. George I Gentchev has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
67 Years Experience
Medical University - Plovdiv
Graduated in 1951
Dr. George I Gentchev Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George I Gentchev's office for more information.
7411 Meriwood Dr Fort Wayne, IN 46835