Dr. George Gibeily Is this you?

Top notch care from Dr. Gibeily

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I had a very high degree of confidence in Dr. Gibeily and would recommend him highly. He treated me for breast cancer and spend time giving me informaiton about my treatment option. He was professional, skilled, and compassionate.

A doctor who knows his stuff, is courteous, and thinks on his feet.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I like that Dr. Gibeily takes his time and explains everything to me. I also like that during surgery when he realized that he would have to modify what he was doing because of the circumstances; he did. I also like that in the followup, he explained that change and why. I liked Dr. Gibeily work and bedside manner so much that I consulted with him as a second opinion for procedure to be completed by another physician. He explained my situation and my options in so much detail that I had no additional questions to ask him.

Posted on January 19th, 2017