Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George R Gindi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. George R Gindi has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. George R Gindi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. George R Gindi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Don't go here for immigration exam. You will be ripped off. They will try every possible way to charge more. Don't be fooled by the low price. I paid $600 more here. I brought the immunization with me but he refuse to use it. I had to pay $400 more for the unnecessary vaccinations. Since the exam was expired, I called in to make sure I only need to pay $200 for the exam after one year. Yet at the clinic he wanted us to do vaccination again for another additional $400. Go shopping at Chicago area, most doctors will do it it under $300 with vaccination included. Doctor only cares about money not your health. In addition, the place is so dirty. And the doctor told me that his TB skin test was also POSITIVE. I will never go this place again.
although I really do feel that Dr. G.Ghindi (not speaking of any other member of his staff) does try his best...his best, isn't the best. I think he makes diagnosis too quickly and is a little too eager to tackle problems that someone really should go to a specialist for. It seems that once you get to know him better, he cares a little more about your over all health. but, you shouldn't need to see a dr on a regular basis to get that kind of bedside manner. his staff seems flighty and they are too busy for their own good. so they never remember why you were there previously and they skim quickly through your records so you're always finding yourself going through things over and over again with them. My best advice with this dr is to ask questions and be as knowledgeable about your own symptoms and ailments as much as possible because it seems to help them understand a little better when you can be very very very descriptive about what's going on.
Dr. Gindi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. George R Gindi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George R Gindi in this video.
Dr. George R Gindi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IL.