Dr. George E Girardi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. George E Girardi?

He was very rushed, and though I was a new patient, spent only about five minutes with me. Did not ask me any questions or ask me if I had any. He just told me I needed surgery for chronic pain and gave me no other options for treatment.

I wouldn't trust him with a rat! He doesn't listen to patients at all. I would not recommended him for anyone or thing!

Don't go here for current, acute pain

This clinic is not set up to deal with patients who are currently in pain. Six week wait for consultation followed by two week wait for procedure, if one required.

Prefer to have him for all back injections. Very good and in my case, injections has lasted several months

GREAT pain relief

This was my first time at Dr Girardi's and it went nice. He explained things to me and the shot seems to have worked.

watch out

Great overal medical experience

After several years of lower back pain I received a lumbar injection by Dr Girardi this afternoon at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. I was well informed by the nurse and Dr Girardi regarding the procedure. The procedure was quick and almost painless. I showed up at 12:55pm for a 1:15 pm check in, was promptly taken back, informed of the procedure and was eating lunch in the cafeteria at 1:35pm. Very friendly and professional approach to every aspect of the visit. I will definitely recommend Dr. Girardi to other people. My pain level was a 7-8 when I arrived and seven hour after the procedure and the numbing agent has worn off my pain level is ZERO!

Horrible Experiences!

Dr. Girardi spends less than five minutes during appointments making an assessment from very little patient input (he prefers talking over listening). Two of the three procedures he performed on me could have been performed in his office; instead, he insisted on performing them in the surgery center, costing me and the insurance company WAY more money than they should have. Also, with both procedures, his oblivious office staff sent the wrong file to the surgery center, delaying my procedures for over an hour each time while they tried to find and send the right file. During an office visit to discuss new options, my wife presented ideas based on extensive research; he arrogantly dismissed her and her ideas immediately. The third procedure he performed was diagnostic; one month later, when I showed up to the surgery center for the actual procedure, his office manager canceled it because she couldn't figure out the insurance approval. Attempting to resolve it with her by phone, she erroneously insisted that it was an insurance issue. The insurance company had approved it, and even called her to tell her that. She still didn't understand. Dr. Girardi later left me a nasty voicemail saying that his office staff is highly capable, blamed me for the error, and informed me that since I wanted to explore other options before the invasive and very expensive procedure he wanted to perform, there's nothing more he could do for me. When I called the office manager after all of this to resolve a billing error so I could move on, she became extremely rude and unprofessional, and told me that she would just send it to collections. Then she hung up on me. Anybody seeking effective pain management, a pleasant, honest and competent doctor, and a capable office staff should look elsewhere.

Won't go anywhere else for injections

He has done all of my injections over the past 5 years and always done a wonderful job. Excellent bedside manner. I won't go back to where I was going. I have had back problems for more than 20 years and other than surgeries, Dr G Girardi is the only one who has been able to give me much relief. He has done several types of injections (neck and back) and some nerve burnings too. Very satisfied and have recommended friends who are very satisfied.

Would not recommend to my worst enemy

He did 4 injections into my back, and if I could have gotten off the table I would have decked him. Did not ask about pain, I was not offered sedation. He didn't say much in procedure room and did not ask me how I was doing afterward.

Dr Girardi was wonderful

I had SI pain from an injury for months and I was finally referred to Dr. Giardi and let me tell you it was like a little bit of heaven when he was finished with me! He's a very nice caring man as is the hospital staff. After about a yr. of injections I am pleased to report I have been pain free ever since. I recommend doc to anyone that is in pain. Thank you Dr. Girardi!!Sincerely,

Would NOT recommend...too errogant!

My experience was HORRIBLE...the man's ego is WAY TOO BIG!!!!!! I think he forgot how to treat the average human being. He told me "If I didn't believe that he knew what was wrong with me, he didn't need my business, because he does this all day, every day"Then when I wanted to go in for another visit because I was scheduled for an injection, and wa questioning what they were doing to me & why, I was treated HORRBLE by the office mgr....She cancelled my procedure, and hung up on me...