Dr. George Goldfarb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Goldfarb?

Very satisfied

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldfarb for 4 years and have found him to be a concerned and caring individual and a talented physician. After not having a doctor for many years I consider myself fortunate to have someone of Dr. Goldfarb's caliber in my corner.

Fine if you're not sick

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I was kept on a diuretic for over 5 years with no monitoring or adjustment - the only constant in life is change - which caused me all kinds of problems, gout and kidney stones which he ignored even after multiple trips to the emergency room.

Very disappointed

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Very Disappointed. Went there and she couldn't take me in.

Very dissatisfied

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Slipshod rushed appointment, inadequate treatment, no follow up ,

Daughter of elderly patient

Posted on September 6th, 2014

Geez. I don't know where all these negative and nasty reviews are emanating from, but my mother has always received only the best of care from Dr. Goldfarb. He is always responsive to and patient with any questions we might have and has NEVER been rude, arrogant or dismissive in any way, as some other reviewers seem to have found him. Also, whenever I have called on behalf of my mother with any questions, he always gets back to me by the end of the business day. His staff is friendly and courteous, as well. My only complaint is that we often wait a looong time in his waiting room for our scheduled appointment … but, then, I don't know many doctors who are regularly on time. If that's the worst I can say, I think that Dr. Goldfarb and his staff are doing pretty darned well. Oh - and we LOVE his sense of humor :).

Posted on May 4th, 2014

Stay out of this man's care. My mother was seeing an MD in the Fairfield office, but unfortunately she was seen by Goldfarb at St. Vincent's Hospital. He does the hospital rounds for this group. He was abrasive, ignorant, rude and would not answer questions when I asked him. Instead he would hang up the telephone in the middle of a question. If I had known at the time this guy had not attended a medical school inside the United States, I would never had let him treat my mother. I feel he is responsible for the improper care leading to her death. She was doing well at home before seeing this creep. If you have any concern for elderly parents, be sure to keep them out of his care.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Were recommended to this office for another doctor,Receptionist told us that they do not have time frame for dr.Lisa but they had with Dr.Goldfab. Accepted the time frame.After going there we had to wait over 1 hour.Spending time with me and listening to me was very short.I felt telling him that sorry but I'm leaving now.Gave some recommendations . I was waiting from him to get back to me with some test result,he didn't. They charged me $ 180 for one visit no more that 5 min long. I'm very disappointed.Cant say anything more ,it was my first visit.

Posted on June 26th, 2013

A good doctor and smart too..He took care of me when I had to go to the hospital.I would recommend him.and he has a good sense of humor.I'm sorry that Dr Lisi had to leave though.

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Referred by friend. He listened to my problems and was very help full. I have been sending my fily and has taken great care of them

Good Visit

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I recently moved to Fairfield and needed a primary care physician. Dr. Goldfarb was recommended by a loacl ER doctor so I called and setup an appointment. The checkup went well, I received good recommendations for issues we discussed and only had to wait 5 minutes in the waiting room.

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Nice man just in the wrong line of work should not be a MD had no idea who I was or my history PS have been seeing him for several years finally had to switch

Posted on October 17th, 2017