Dr. George Gonzalez Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George Gonzalez?

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Very straightforward with diagnosis and treatment. He saved my life in 1997 when mammograms missed malignancy and other doctors told me I was "O K."

Avoid this doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2013

This man was rude and acted like a complete lunatic. He is a vascular surgeon but stated that we needed to find us a vascular surgeon and he would not recommend anyone in Kingsport because none of them were any count, I guess this includes himself. He was ranting and raving about refusing to do surgeries any more, refused to check pulses, and would give us no medical information. Terrible doctor who is in serious need of medication himself.

Patient

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

i had been sent to this office by my doctor and I have never seen a doctor so rude He might have been having a bad day but I have feelings to so he needs to get some bedside matters if he wasn't taught that in Medical school and talk more gentle to his patients hope I never have to go back to that office again

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr.Gonzalez is a qualified Physician that genuinely cares about his patients, follows their progress closely,answers questions the patient or family may have, overall a wonderful Doctor.

Posted on December 28th, 2016