Dr. George Greaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Greaney?

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I found complete assurance upon meeting Dr. Greaney. He called me the evening before to go over everything and he answered all of my questions. After surgery I felt relieved it was over yet happy he cared enough to call again that evening to check on me. A very caring doctor!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Greaney called me prior to surgery as well as that evening. He showed care and concern and asked many questions. I would recommend his services as he eased my concerns.

Good doctor,poor paperwork

Posted on July 14th, 2013

Dr. Greenery, called the night before surgery to introduce himself. That was comforting. But trying to contact him days later was futile. His office did not turn in appropriate papers for insurance. Grat doctor skills and great bedside manners! Office gets poor for paperwork follow up!

Type 2 Diabetes