Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George T Grossberg MD
Dr. George T Grossberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Grossberg is affiliated with St Louis University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George T Grossberg has 2 locations
1438 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104
1438 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104
Book Online Now
Dr. George T Grossberg has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Psychiatry
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. George T Grossberg has the following 18 expertise
- Mental Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. George T Grossberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
DR Grossberg and Dr Swartz are totally awesome
Self-verified patient of Dr. George T Grossberg - Posted on March 25th, 2014
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Grossberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
D P Wohl Memorial Mental Health Ins
Dr. George T Grossberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
- BCBS IL PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George T Grossberg, MD - Psychiatry in Saint Louis, MO, in this video.
Dr. George T Grossberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.