Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Gutierrez
Dr. George Gutierrez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gutierrez is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Gutierrez has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Gutierrez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
ST Marys Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
CPMC St. Luke`s Campus
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital - San Francisco
California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
46 Years Experience
Universidad De Navarra
Graduated in 1967
Dr. George Gutierrez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3905 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. George Gutierrez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.