Dr. George Bauer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. George Bauer?

Awesome doctor

He is a great man, and very good with kids. He is miss heavily since he retired.

Dedicated, caring professional

Dr. Bauer is an amazing pediatrician, warm and caring. He is extremely dedicated and brilliant--I went to him until I was no longer able to because I was too old to be going to a pediatrician! He has an excellent rapport with kids, and is always smiling. I have nothing but fond memories of my doctor's visits, which you have to admit is rather amazing considering how many kids hate going to the doctor. I highly, highly recommend him.

Autism Spectrum Disorder