Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George H Fuller Jr
Dr. George H Fuller Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fuller is affiliated with Women's & Children's Hospital and Lake Area Medical Center. Dr. Fuller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George H Fuller Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Fuller was not my obgyn, but happened to be on call when I had my first son. He was amazing! I had to be induced due to high bp, and his bedside manner calmed me down immensely. He was great during delivery and very supportive. I would have made him my primary obgyn afterward, but we moved to Mandeville. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fuller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1981
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. George H Fuller Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHamilton Medical Group South, 4630 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Ste 208, Lafayette, LA
Dr. George H Fuller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.