Dr. George Thompson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. George Thompson?

Parent of patient

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Thompson performed surgery on our 16 yr old's spine to correct severe kyphosis of the spine. between age 14 and 16 our child went from having no visible disfigurement to looking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Diagnostic imaging showed 95% kyphosis, which Dr. Thompson surgically corrected. Our child great through surgery and post op recovery, missing approx. 6 wks of school. We recommend Dr. Thompson to any parent whose child has spinal issues or need a surgery,

Former patient

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. Thompson performred corrective surgery to treat my scoliosis 27 years ago, and I remember him as being a kind and caring man during what was a very scary time for my teenage self. My youngest son was just diagnosed with scoliosis, and I'm taking him to see Dr. Thompson, which I believe is the highest compliment you can pay a doctor.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

My son has been a patient now for 5 years. He has had multiple procedures and surgeries. Dr. Thompson is always caring, professional and is someone I trust completely. Like someone mentioned in another review, he talks with you not at you.

he is great

Posted on February 16th, 2011

hi i have been seeing him when i was 4 he has been great. i have had 20 surgerys and haveing 1 next mouth. he is the greatest doctor in the world

Posted on September 19th, 2009

I was involved in a horrific car accident at age 4. Every other doctor wanted to amputate. Dr. Thompson gave surgery a shot and saved my foot.

Posted on June 30th, 2009

My son had severe kyphosis. Dr. Thompson came out personally during the 11-hour surgery to tell us they were turning my son over and they were about to begin the second part. He is wonderful, kind and caring.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017