Have you seen George C Harris?

Wonder Dr. whom I will miss very much. Patient and funny manner.

What doctor hangs up on a patient?

This doctor was one of the most arrogant and unhelpful MD's I've ever had to deal with. In short, I told him I was in need of his help or referrals for an analyst I need done. He told me "I'm at the top of my career, I don't do that". I asked a second time if he had referrals and he spurted out a phone number before I even had a pen ready. When I asked if he could please repeat it, instead of taking the time to be helpful and giving a phone number, he told me to look it up in the yellow pages. I had the first 3 digits of the phone number but he couldn't find 10 seconds to repeat the number to a patient in need of a assistance to take the next step in helping themselves. He said to "Please... Just look it up in yellow pages. I do not have it in front of me or the time." Really? Then can you repeat the number. I told him that someone who works under Psychiatry should kinder to patients if this is the type of work they do, and he hung up on me. I wouldn't waste my time on anyone who wasn't genuinely concerned for others well being.

George C Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.