Dr. George Hayes Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. George Hayes Jr?

Posted on July 6th, 2014

This guy is a joke and so is his nurse. Dr. Hayes had his nurse who's name is Irene, call me and tell me that my MRI results on my leg and back sheowed nothing. After 3 weeks of getting no help and no call from them, i decided to go retrieve my final medical reports because they were never offered to me. To my surprise, right there on the final there WAS A SERIOUS PROBLEM. Since obtaining those reports over a month ago, and calling the office several times, I HAVE NOT BEEN CALLED BACK AND HAVE GOTTEN NO HELP! These people are a joke! Steer clear from them! There is much more to the story of their negligence!

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Excellant care. No rush to surgery. Nurses at hospital told me I had the best. Almost instant recover on my knee. Soreness on touch, but no pain. I was walking right away. His office staff are the best! I recommend him to everyone.

The Best

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Thank You Dr. Hayes for my "better than new" knee!! Your office staff are the best anywhere. Even the nurses at the hospital commented on you being the best. We love your sense of humor. Thanks, too for waiting for my broken foot to heal on it's own. I tell everyone about you and bragg on your skills.

Posted on May 18th, 2016