Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George F Henning III MD
Dr. George F Henning III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palmyra, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. George F Henning III has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. George F Henning III has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. George F Henning III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. George F Henning III - Posted on September 8th, 2016
34 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Wilson Medical Center
Dr. George F Henning III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. George F Henning III
To schedule a Family Medicine or Family Medicine Obstetrics appointment with Dr. Henning in Palmyra see above address and telephone number. To schedule a Family Medicine Obstetrics appointment with Dr. Henning at 1 Continental Drive in Elizabethtown, please call (717) 361-0666. To schedule a Family Medicine Obstetrics appointment with Dr. Henning at 1711 N. Front Street in Harrisburg, please call (717) 232-5443. To schedule a Family Medicine Obstetrics appointment with Dr. Henning at 3100 Schoolhouse Road in Middletown, please call (717) 948-5180.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George F Henning III, MD - Family Medicine in Palmyra, PA, in this video.
Dr. George F Henning III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palmyra, PA.