Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Holland
Dr. George Holland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marblehead, MA, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Rochester, NY . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Holland is affiliated with Highland Hospital, Lahey Clinic and University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.. He speaks English.
Dr. George Holland has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Dr. Holland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
Lahey Clinic Hospital
25 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1988
Dr. George Holland accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Holland in this video.
Dr. George Holland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marblehead, MA.