Dr. George Hromnak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Hromnak?

Dr. Hromnak was a savior in diagnosing my son PROPERLY as well as working with my own opinion on medications and other treatments. Wonderful with my severely ADHD son!

Altoona location

I TOTALLY agree with everything the first review mentioned. When I requested a new doctor, they told me that Dr. Hromnak was the only one who could see my child.

Find another doctor for your child

After being forced to deal with Dr.Hromnak and his unbelievably rude staff for years I am telling you - find another doctor for your child. He came recommended by my pediatrician - and through countless complaints and requests for a referral to another doctor - I swear anyone can throw a prescription at a child just like Dr. Hromnak. From the front desk who acts like you are bothering them by even daring to stand in front of their window to his clock watching, barely listening, down talking demeanor. There must be a better doctor in this area. Find one!