Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George L Ivey III
Dr. George L Ivey III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cookeville, TN, with another office in Crossville, TN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Ivey is affiliated with Cookeville Regional Medical Center. Dr. Ivey has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George L Ivey III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. George L Ivey III has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. George L Ivey III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ivey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. George L Ivey III accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. George L Ivey III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.