Dr. George Lai Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George Lai?

Horrible Doctor/Staff

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I get there at 9 wait 3 hours to see him and we only talk for 5 minutes and he said that was all i needed to tell him. I took a blood test 2 weeks ago and i had to call them BACK (they did not notify me) for the results. However, they did not tell me the results unless I saw the doctor again if i make another appointment and it takes one month to see him again. It doesn't matter if it's a serious problem or not, the time duration still applies to everyone (which is horrible because there can be a serious emergency and he still would not see them unless they made an appointment which is one month from the current date). They're only making the patients see him again so he can get our insurance's money and also our own money. This is the reason why he takes new patients as well. If he cared about his patients, he would inform us about our results and not wait until we call him back. He's only in it for the money.

Posted on July 23rd, 2016