Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George J Schilling has the following 1 specialty
Dr. George J Schilling has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 5 of 23
Dr Schilling performed my bilateral hernia surgery back in 96 and now in 2010 I had 5 swollen lymph nodes that he operated on. As usual, he was forthright, and upfront with everything. Taking the time to explain things thoroughly to my wife and myself. I've had another surgery by a different Dr and was left with questions and no idea about anything. Dr Schilling is my only choice if I ever need any surgical procedures done.
Dr. Schilling in my opinion should not be allowed to practice. He had no bedside manner when dealing with my mother's emergency surgery. He did no follow-up in the hospital and when rehab called for an appointment it took 4 weeks. There was a cathater in the ostomy that should have been removed 7-10 days after surgery. His response to my father was it would have fallen out by itself anyway. Were we to know that. DO NOT EVER SEND A LOVED ONE TO THIS Butcher.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGeorge J Schilling Md, 11 Wildwood Rd, New Hartford, NY
Dr. George J Schilling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.