Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George W Jabren MD
230 W College St Ste C
Griffin, GA 30224
Book Online Now
Dr. George W Jabren has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. George W Jabren has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. George W Jabren - Posted on August 15th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. George W Jabren - Posted on July 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. George W Jabren - Posted on December 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. George W Jabren - Posted on December 19th, 2015
DR JABREN IS VERY KIND, GENTLE AND TAKES A PERSONAL INTEREST IN HIS PATIENTS. HE HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM AND CALMS YOUR FEARS. HE IS VERY SKILLED AND KNOWLEDGABLE IN HIS PROFESSION. HE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BECAUSE I WAS ON MY DEATH BED AND NOW I AM FEELING OPTIMISTIC ABOUT LIFE.
Self-verified patient of Dr. George W Jabren - Posted on December 3rd, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. George W Jabren Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. George W Jabren
Dr. Jabren received his MD degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. He completed his internship in surgery and residency in urology at Tulane University in New Orleans and has been in private practice since 2005. Dr. Jabren is certified by the American Board of Urology.
Locations & DirectionsUrology Of Greater Atlanta, 230 W College St Ste C, Griffin, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George W Jabren, MD - Urology in Griffin, GA, in this video.
Dr. George W Jabren is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Griffin, GA.