- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George W Jabren MD
George W Jabren, MD is a doctor primarily located in Griffin, GA, with another office in Stockbridge, GA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Jabren is affiliated with Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital, Piedmont Henry Hospital and Northside Hospital. He speaks English, Spanish.
George W Jabren has 2 locations
George W Jabren has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
George W Jabren has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
George W Jabren Accepts the Following Insurance
More about George W Jabren
George W. Jabren, MD, has been a member of the Urology of Greater Atlanta team for the last 10 years. He’s certified by the American Board of Urology and his specialties include urologic cancers, kidney stone disease, advanced ablative and reconstructive laparoscopy, men's health, and female urinary issues.
Once receiving his MD from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois, Dr. Jabren completed his General Surgery Internship and his Urology Residency at Tulane University in New Orleans. He started his private practice career in 2005, and extended his services to several hospitals in Fall River, Massachusetts and was awarded Massachusetts Physician of the year in 2006.
Dr. Jabren is a member of the American Urological Association and the Endourological Society as well as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He's been published in several medical journals, authored urological book chapters, and been invited to give countless presentations among peers and future doctors.
Dr. Jabren shares his excitement for urology in and out of the office; further evidenced by his volunteer efforts with the International Volunteers in Urology.
Outside of his professional life, Dr. Jabren is married and has three sons. He lives an active life enjoying basketball, running, and travel.