Dr. George Jallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Jallo?

Bad

Posted on October 31st, 2016

My 12 yr old daughter walked in to surgery fully functioning . after surgery she can"t walk an lost use of other things. Dr Jallo said every thing went well. His Bed side manners where horrible. Follow ups were just lies.For several months I was told to calm down every thing will be fine , it will just take time. Well 3 yrs later No change an an after 9 months we never seen or heard from him.I still have not calmed down an he is no longer at J H H, Wonder why ?????

Parent

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr. Jallo was great with my daugther and all the follow-up appointments have been reassuring and positive. My thanks to Dr. Jallo and his staff

Posted on July 27th, 2012

after being assured by Dr, Jao that he had never had a bad result following a surgery I chose to have brain surgery done for my son who had what other doctors called an inoperable brain tumor. Foloowing surgery we returned home to recieve follow up care. Two weeks later my son had two occipital strokes and is now blind for the rest of his ife. Although I believe Dr. Jallo saved my sons life he faied to fully inform me of the possible complications that could occur. When the oca doctors tried to contact him for follow up after the strokes he no longer wished to be involved in my sons case.

Amazing

Posted on July 1st, 2012

In my opinion he's as good ,if not better than, Dr. Carson. Let's be real here, Johns Hopkins provides the best care with the most up to date technology. If you're any where on the East Coast why would you go anywhere else?

Dr. Jallo is a Rock Star!

Posted on February 16th, 2011

My 2 1/2 year old needed brain surgery for an arachnoid cyst and 4 different unrelated Doctors reccomended Jallo and/or Johns Hopkins. I live out of state so I Federal Expressed my son's MRI scans and received an email response from his office almost immediately. His staff was amazing and prompt. They gave me all the information I needed so that I can fly in and not feel lost. I finally met Dr. Jallo in person and his confidence and calm personality really set my husband and me at ease. The surgery finished 2 hours ahead of schedule and my son was good as new in a couple of days. He didn't even shave his head. I cannot beleive how easy Dr. Jallo, his staff and the Nurses at Johns Hopkins made this process. Dr. Jallo is a ROCK STAR!

Love him!

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

When I first met Dr. Jallo I couldnt belive how nice he was, he explains things great!

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

His office staff was prompt, and asked me to email him directly, as he was out of town. He responded immediately and we had a clinic visit in 1 weeks time. He saw us on his operating day between cases. He also followed up with us after our appointment via email and answered our questions

amazing

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

Dr. Jallo saw us as a seond opinion and he was just incredibly nice and caring . He answered all our questions and concerns.

Hemangioblastoma tumor of the spinal cord

Posted on December 19th, 2008

excellent doctor... several years back he did my surgery... very nice easy to talk with. very smart and very caring... would highly recommend him..

Posted on August 5th, 2008

I traveled 10 hours to see Dr. Jallo. He did spine surgery on me 1 year ago. When I started having problems this year unrelated to my lowback, he saw me as soon as I could get to the clinic. He was very very thorough with his examination of me & took a lot of extra time with me & my parents. He's great.

Excellent and Caring

Posted on July 19th, 2008

Although I did not see him in his clinic, we consulted on the phone and email. He was the most prompt physician answering both on the phone and email, any questions I had about my scans and diagnosis. I called his office and his staff immediately informed me to email Dr. Jallo directly and sure enough he was prompt and just down to earth and easy to talk.

Wonderful Visit

Posted on July 15th, 2008

I saw Dr. Jallo in his clnic and he was nice, charming and competent