Dr. George Jarahian Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. George Jarahian?

The WORST

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

The worst doctor on the planet. Seriously. I complained about anxiety, lack of sleeping, depression - he did nothing. No referral to any type of mental health professional, and a complete lack of concern. The result was that I ended up partially hospitalized for depression. For 3 months. I complained to him about a painful knee which was negatively impacting my quality of life. He suggested Alleve. No MRI, no X-Ray. I ended up needing surgery on said knee. I asked for help losing weight. I'd lost 20 pounds. I need to lose about 75 to 100 pounds. That's a lot of weight to lose without medical supervision. His response to me was that if I lost 20 pounds by myself, I could lose the rest by myself too. The latest in this epic fail of a doctor is my request for a maintenance supply of thyroid medication. I have new insurance and asked if I could have a supply of medication for one month until I could get on my company's insurance. His assistant, Olivia, assured me that it had been done. When I called the CVS Pharmacy, SURPRISE!!! It was NOT done. CVS sent them a fax and they denied the request, stating that I needed an appointment. Incompetent and uncaring are the only two words that come to mind for this doctor. Perhaps if I was an elderly, white patient, he would be more inclined to be of assistance. The way things stand, he has failed me in every way possible. The worst doctor possible. I'd stay away.

Posted on July 31st, 2017