Dr. George Johnson Is this you?

Do not like him.

I disliked every aspect of him. Would not recommend to anyone. He doesn't care about you as an individual.

he was a wonderful dr, but no longer in practice. :(

Great Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Johnson after my GP disagreed with my opinion to come off of my meds. I have been a patient for over 11 years, now. He made me feel comfortable and understood what I was going through. I had to call him on a flight to New York. He took my call and calmed me, so I didn't have to ask for an emergency landing. What doctor would so that??? One that cares about their patients well-being. That's who.

Dr. George Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.