Dr. George Katsamakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Katsamakis?

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I think hes very friedly and never had problem with him. I would recommend him.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Condensending, badmouthing other doctors and leading institutions, rude, didn't bother to run a single test and declared a diagnosis without them. Hated patient taking notes, the list goes on...

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr George was fantastic very nice Dr answers questions that I had for years I really like him

Posted on May 1st, 2015

The 2 area's accurate dignosis & follow up visit, i cant rate yet. But what i did see & experience was fantastic!!!

Great doctor, awful staff

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I really like Dr. Katsamakis. He explains my options and lets me choose which one I want. My previous neurologist just prescribed and didn't at all care about the side effects of the drugs. The problem with Dr. Katsamakis is his staff. I have never once called and actually had a person answer the phone. I always have to leave a message after going through a telephone maze and sitting on hold for a long time. Then I have to wait for someone to call back. Sometimes it takes days, and often the person calling back is downright rude. I want to keep seeing Dr. Katsamakis, but every time I've had to call for an appointment or prescription refill, I'm ready to go somewhere else.

Posted on February 18th, 2014

This Doctor diagnosed me looking at my original MRI when 5 other neurologist couldn't. I fully trust this Doctor to do what is best for me.

Of the many MS specialists in the area, Dr K is the best!

Posted on May 13th, 2013

He never rushes his appoinments, always lets me know that he's here for me even when I just need a question answered, great doc!

Been with George 14 years

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

When no one else could figure out what was wrong with me Dr. Katsamakis made the diagnosis. That was when he was at Rush/Pres. When he moved I followed him. I now live/move all over the country volunteering for the National Parks and still make the trip "home" to see only him. He calls back every time, and at theist off hours. He has never rushed my appointments. He shows a personal interest in me & my life. I'm in it for the long haul with him.

home

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

i really liked him when he was at rush med center. now that he has his own practice, he seems more rushed and like so many other reviews, i was let go as a patient because of a bill of $100.00. thats poor business. its almost like, money is what they are looking for instead of patient care...i will be looking for a new doctor and praying he/she will fit the bill

Less than useless.

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I went for a diagnosis, a prognosis, and information. I left with a prescription, and *NO* new knowledge. *Zero* discussion about diet, exercise, or anything else that was related to MS. OK..... I've got MS.... Now what? I *DID NOT* ask for a prescription for a "medicine" that have side effects *INCLUDING DEATH*. I wanted his "expertise". Do I think he's worth the effort, time, etc.... No. A winning smile, and an o'er weening sense of hubris doesn't make for a doctor. Overall? He has all of the fluff, and zero substance.

BLLING PRACTICES ARE AWFUL HERE!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Katsamakis is a fantastic Dr., however, the office staff is less than helpful and the billing practices are unacceptable. I was discharged from the practice over a $115.00 outstanding balance that I was NOT informed of until I reached out to them to update my address. I then explained I was in a pending bankruptcy case due to divorce, which didn't seem to matter to them. It's unfortunate because I'm fairly certain Dr. Katsamakis doesn't even know this is happening. Poor practice managment. Be careful.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

The Dr, never really gave any advice on things I should do to better myself or try, just said these are the drugs for MS pick one. It really appeard to me like I was doing a survey for him, only asking questions whats worse or any new symptoms. Like yep theres nothing he can do for me & thanks for your visit, next. I've heard of Dr.s only in it for the money this is one of them. I found out I owed him $202.00 with a letter saying I will no longer be able to serve you as your physician any longer. I find it necessary to terminate our physician- patient relationship at this time. whatever you do dont become disabled & cant work, billing dept not willing to work with you, beside trying to call & wait 10 minutes for the computer msg. you end up leaving a msg.