Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George M Kazzi has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pregnancy Complications
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Placenta Previa
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
dr. kazzi delivered my daughter on 6/14/2001, i just loved him. i have yet met a dr. with the bedside manner, kindness and understanding like him. i had a high risk pregnancy and out of the four drs. that were helping me he was the best. he listened and sat and talked to me everytime i felt scared or concerned of what was going on. i often thought about him thru the years and will be forever grateful to him for helping me thru a difficult pregnancy and giving me the care to have my baby, she is truly a miracle and thanks to dr. kazzi he is also a blessing.
Dr. Kazzi is the best MFM doctor in the state of Michigan. His professionalism and bedside manner are unmatched. His expertise helped to make my pregnancy go smoothly. Despite early complications, my baby was born healthy and is now doing well thanks to him. I would recommend Dr. Kazzi to all of my lady friends.
Dr. Kazzi performed a transvaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks, and after failing to see a sac, he flatly declared in earshot of everyone that "there is nothing there. You will have a miscarriage", as flatly as if he were commenting on the weather. Well, we repeated the test a week later at our OB, and saw a beautiful 172 bpm heartbeat. The man was wrong, which happens. However, a lesser ego would have realized 6 week US scans can be too early, particularly if the conception date is off a few days. His verdict should have been 'I see nothing, but it may be too early", and not "I see nothing, and therefore there is nothing". Beware of this so called expert.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. George M Kazzi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, 44405 Woodward Ave, Pontiac, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George M Kazzi in this video.
Dr. George M Kazzi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.