Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George S Khachan
Dr. George S Khachan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumberland, MD. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Khachan is affiliated with University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton. Dr. Khachan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. George S Khachan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Long waits at almost every appointment. He is an excellent doctor. When the nurse called to tell him I was in labor, he was there within 10 minutes. I would think this relates to long wait times, he prioritizes! I would much rather him take care of an emergency than see his office patients first. He orders a lot of tests to rule out every possible problem you could have. Highly recommend him!
Dr. Khachan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. George S Khachan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRadmanesh & Khachan, 625 Kent Ave Ste 301, Cumberland, MD
Dr. George S Khachan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cumberland, MD.