Dr. George K Kibler Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. George K Kibler?

Dr. George Kibler is probably one of the best Doctors in Bishop.

This was 32 years ago

He was the doctor that delivered my first son in Fairfield Hospital - however matters went awry and any surgeon from the nearby Travis AFB had to run over and delivery my son as he had become stuck in my canal. It all turned out well thank God for Col Mazur who saved the day !

he never examined me. he literally never touched me. i presented with a 3 week hx of coughing and green sputum. i have upper respiratory infections every year. a complication of allergies inflaming my sinuses and progressing to uri. always resolved quickly with antibx. he refused antibx and i was told to come back in 2 weeks. he ignored my history and as i said he never even examined me or got a sputum culture.