Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George A Knod has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Knod is one of the most caring and compassionate Doctors I have dealt with. He took the time to walk me through every step of the testing that he was about to perform (a 2+ hour procedure)underlining with me that that any time I needed a break to let him know and he would stop immediately. His expertise and gentle approach made what should have been a very tough experience into, thanks to his calm dialogue, a bearable test procedure. I would highly recommend Dr.Knod to anyone having an EMG prescribed to look at him as their First choice as Provider.Thank you Dr.Knod!
Dr. Knod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. George A Knod accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Physiatrists South NJ, 1600 Haddon Ave, Camden, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George A Knod in this video.
Dr. George A Knod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.