Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Kovacevic
Dr. George Kovacevic, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Coral, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kovacevic is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Kovacevic has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 19
I was reffered to Dr. George by my previous midwife who was no longer practicing in the area. His bedside manner is great, he reminded me of my midwife. He spends time with you to make sure that you are comfortable and understand everything that is going on. He was always available when needed. Most of all he listens to you and your concerns and parteners with you for solutions.
Dr. Kovacevic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cape Coral Hospital
Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Lee Memorial Hospital
NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
HealthPark Medical Center
Gulf Coast Hospital
Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
St Margarets Hosp, Spring Valley, Il
Illinois Valley Comm Hosp, Peru, Il
23 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1990
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. George Kovacevic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3046 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Kovacevic in this video.
Dr. George Kovacevic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.