Dr. George Kovalevsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Kovalevsky?

Wonderful Experience

Posted on August 21st, 2014

My husband and I had been trying for a baby for about 32 months. We finally got pregnant with the help of RAD! Dr. Kovalevsky was caring and gave us his undivided attention with any problems and concerns we had! The thought of IVF was scary but the RAD clinicians and nurses made it so easy for us to understand!! I would like to point out that the main people who you see are the nurses, staff, and clinicians. They feel like family after awhile! I was sad to leave, but happy to be looking forward to the future! The only problem we had was the billing department. They really need to ease up on patients. I never felt like they understand that other personal problems arise and the bills may get paid just a little late. With the ups and downs of infertility, it would have been nice to have the billing department be as understanding and PATIENT as everyone else at RAD! Luckily, this was our only problem that we needed to complain about. All-in-all, it was a wonderful experience and I'm very happy with our results. Thank you RAD for your caring attitudes during a difficult time in our lives. We appreciate all the hard work, long hours, and weekends you ALL put in to give us a special gift!! Special shout-outs: Gina, Marie, Katie, Rhonda, and Patty!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I would have had an easier time getting between a pit bull and raw steak than I did in trying to get in touch with Dr. Kovalevsky through his patient coordinator. The last straw was when I contacted them for help with ongoing irregular menstrual bleeding, and was told to come in to have my progesterone/estrodial levels checked to see if I could get Provera, which has worked wonderfully for me for 18 years. I did go in for that, but because I didn't have the 3 hours to sit in a lab to get another test previously ordered completed, Dr, K would not help and I was only offered BCP's, which my body does not tolerate well. My only other option was to wait 5 days and drive over an hour away to his Newark office to see him, to get PROVERA. A 60 minute drive for a drug I have taken effectively for 18 years, that is routinely prescribed to PCOS patients! If they had told me this before driving 30 minutes to get the p/e bloodwork done, I would have saved my gas & time. When I contacted his PC and told her that I am feeling very unwell and still spotting on the BCP's, I was emailed a very curt reply that all of my tests will have to be redone because of the time lapse of my appointments. I was busy trying to lose the weight that Dr. Kovalevsky told me I needed to lose, and that he very coldly informed me was likely the reason I had complications during my last pregnancy (which he had no part in helping with or any other knowledge thereof, and a problem that affects pregnancies of women of ALL weight ranges). I'm very sorry that my insurance ever paid a dime to these people.

Posted on June 11th, 2016