Dr. George W Kunkel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. George W Kunkel?

Diana is the best office person and very friendly and professional - thanks to Diana I have been a regular patient for 15yrs

best ever

Excellent and caring physician

It took me 15 years of suffering misdiagnosis and expensive treatments by other doctors to be diagnosed with my rheumatoid arthritis. A friend recommended I see Dr. Kunkel, who was her father's doctor at the time. Thanks to Dr. Kunkel running the right tests he was able to get the proper diagnosis and treatment. When I went to him my joints were so stiff that I couldn't even comb my hair. Today I am very active and attending school thanks to him and his treatment.