Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George L Adams
Dr. George L Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Garner, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital. Dr. Adams has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. George L Adams has 2 locations
4414 Lake Boone Trl Ste 402
Raleigh, NC 27607
Book Online Now
Dr. George L Adams has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. George L Adams has the following 27 expertise
- Mental Retardation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Unstable Angina
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Mental Disorders
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Angiography
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. George L Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. George L Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.