Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Adams MD
Dr. George Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garner, NC, with other offices in Raleigh, NC and Raleigh, NC . He has 18 years of experience. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, WakeMed Raleigh Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Adams has 3 locations
300 Health Park Drive REX Healthcare of Garner
Garner, NC 27529
2800 Blue Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
Book Online Now
Dr. George Adams has the following 27 expertise
- Mental Retardation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Unstable Angina
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Mental Disorders
- Aortic Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Angiography
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
- East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. George Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George Adams's office for more information.
300 Health Park Drive REX Healthcare of Garner Garner, NC : (919) 250-2260
2800 Blue Ridge Road Raleigh, NC : (919) 787-5380
11200 Governor Manly Way REX Healthcare of Wakefield Raleigh, NC : (919) 570-7590
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garner, NC.