Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Smith Jr
Dr. George Smith Jr, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health, Sutter Lakeside Hospital and Palm Drive Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Smith Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George Smith Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. George Smith Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. George Smith Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Sutter Lakeside Hospital
Palm Drive Hospital
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Sonoma Valley Hospital
Sutter Warrack Hospital
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Healdsburg District Hospital
Santa Rosa Mem Hosp, Santa Rosa, Ca
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa-Chanate Campus
Sutter Pacific Community Provider Network
46 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3536 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. George Smith Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.