Dr. George Lawry II Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George Lawry II?

Rude and misdiagnosed

Posted on April 28th, 2017

He rudely dismissed my problems (now 6 years on and disabling) as all being in my head. I ended up not being treated for the condition which I had. I have damage that shows up on MRI and DEXA bone densitometry. He should have been ordering these tests but his failure to follow up and failure treat led to deterioration of my condition. Thankfully I am being treated elsewhere by a doctor who has a soul, and isn't just there to pick up his paycheck.

What a piece of Male Work!

Posted on August 12th, 2016

This Piece of Work not only ignored tests, history, files, pictures, etc, but had the nerve to ask if my husband and I are divorced, why I stayed with him, and other personal things NOT HIS BUSINESS. This is the good part, I WAS NOT HIS PATIENT! He also blew off my daughter, said she needs psyche help (does not), and that her autoimmune diseases are imaginary. He dismissed her from rhuematology care after no explanation, she is exhibiting ALL but the blood work symptoms for LUPUS. Stay away from this quack and get a real doctor.

Wrong diagnosis and no follow up or attempt to rule out other conditions

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I have a presentation of an autoimmune arthritic condition that has responded to a number of medications in several different classes. I also have degenerative disc disease. But when I saw Lawry early on, he blew me off as a psychiatric case. So I actually did go to a psychiatrist who said that I had nothing wrong with me and should see a (physical) doctor! Then my MRI and neurological testing came back with objective findings of the problems I was reporting. I had to see other doctors to get these tests run because Lawry blew me off without ordering any tests at all. In the end, he just cost me money and slowed down getting diagnosed and treated, because I had to see other doctors to get the tests I needed.

Posted on August 21st, 2016