The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Lawson III FACS, MD
Dr. George Lawson III has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. George Lawson III has the following 7 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. George Lawson III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George Lawson III's office for more information.
2901 Maplewood Avenue Winston Salem, NC : (336) 485-4691
More about Dr. George Lawson III
Dr. Lawson grew up in Aiken, SC where he was valedictorian of his high school. He then moved on to Winston-Salem, NC to attend Wake Forest University and finished with honors. He completed medical school ...
Locations & DirectionsForsyth Plastic Surgery, 2901 Maplewood Avenue, Winston Salem, NC
Dr. George Lawson III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.