• 3rd Party Reviews

6 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr George Lawson III III?

A wonderful experience

I have had two procedures with Dr. Lawson. He is the most wonderful and knows exactly what I was wanting. I have been extremely pleased with both procedures. He has the best bedside manner. From the time I have came in to talk to him about having a procedure done, he has always given me his undivided attention. He was very attentive to what I was wanting. I highly recommend Dr Lawson for whatever procedure. He is truly a great doctor.

Dr. Lawson provides excellent, gentle service.

I'd like to thank Dr. George Lawson III and his staff for their excellent service. Not only was everyone very professional, but they were also very kind and considerate. After gathering research and recommendations, I decided to schedule a consultation. Upon meeting him, I felt assured that I had made the right decision. Since my surgery, I couldn't be happier with my results. Thanks to Dr. Lawson, I feel that I've regained my quality of life. I would highly recommend Dr. Lawson and his staff.

Excellent Clinician - Exceptional Individualized Care - Highly Recommend

I selected Dr. Lawson from the information I found online. I looked up every doctor on staff at Carolina's Medical Centers and the Novant system and he was the only one I found with double board certification, both surgery and plastic surgery. He did his fellowship at the Mayo Clinic, that said a lot about how other clinicians viewed his talent, to be accepted into their prestigious program. He had not just started his practice, begun in 2012, yet was schooled in current best practices. His license to practice was clean and he had no record of malpractice settlements. For these reasons I made an appointment to meet him. During my first visit, his nurse had actually read my medical history before coming into the room. That indicated to me that he has also surrounded himself with competent staff. He has EXCELLENT interpersonal skills and has never made me feel like he had one foot out the door, encouraging questions and discussion. I am still healing from my surgery, but I have no reservation in recommending him and his staff to others consider plastic surgery. He has a true commitment to high quality patient care.

Phenomenal Awesome Outstanding

Dr. Lawson is completely so exceptional with his explanations of everything he is going to do. What to expect. He also suggest a certain shot while your in the O.R. I also suggest it because I didn't have to have any pain meds or muscle spasms meds. I didn't have to have a thing. That just goes to show you how awesome he is. Everybody in the office makes you feel so much like family. Extremely phenomenal place to go.

He is awesome and vey kind.

Great. I will be back for other procedures.

Dr Lawson makes you feel like the most beautiful person in the room !

I always look forward to coming to Forsyth Plastic Surgery for my touch ups !

nothing but fabulous

he was very helpful & patient. made a bad situation doable

Compassionate, honest, very professional

Dr. Lawson made me feel at ease, answered all of my questions. He was very honest and knowledgeable about what would complement my body the best. He was very thorough and professional. I highly recommend him and all of his staff.

dr. lawson is very informative, his consultations are based on his clients needs! I moved here from Hollywood California looking me the best Cosmetic Surgeon, him and his staff go out of their way to give exceptional service!

Great experience. Professional and friendly staff. Doctor has very good patient relations skills. Took time to explain everything. I did not feel he was rushing through like a drive through...

Very caring doctor and staff. Very good bedside manner and took time to actually speak to you-not at you.

Absolutely phenomenal. I will follow this man anywhere he goes.

Sarah and Dr Lawson from minute one listened and cared about every aspect of my concerns and situation (deflation in right side) I am a native of So C ...

incredible guy and surgeon

From the first to the last appointment and through the surgery Dr. Lawson was nothing less than outstanding. Being younger being around doctors had al ...

Dr George Lawson III III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.