Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George LeMasters
Dr. George LeMasters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. LeMasters is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn, CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and Arizona Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George LeMasters has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Never in my life have I had a more thorough exam and medical workup. On my first visit for a routine infection Dr. Lemasters spent at least an hour taking my complete medical history and examining me from head to toe. You wont be seen by some pimply faced P.A. or nurse fresh out of college, you will be examined, diagnosed, and treated by a DOCTOR, eg; someone who actually graduated from medical school. What a novelty. More than that, Dr. Lemasters is a fantastic physician, and you immediately get the sense that he is taking a personal interest in you and your health. Best Doc I ever had.
Dr. LeMasters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Arizona Heart Hospital
Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
51 Years Experience
Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1920 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. George LeMasters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.