Dr. George LeMasters Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Medicine done the way it used to be

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Never in my life have I had a more thorough exam and medical workup. On my first visit for a routine infection Dr. Lemasters spent at least an hour taking my complete medical history and examining me from head to toe. You wont be seen by some pimply faced P.A. or nurse fresh out of college, you will be examined, diagnosed, and treated by a DOCTOR, eg; someone who actually graduated from medical school. What a novelty. More than that, Dr. Lemasters is a fantastic physician, and you immediately get the sense that he is taking a personal interest in you and your health. Best Doc I ever had.