Dr. George K Lerner Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. George K Lerner?

Invictus

Saved my life but had to terminate due to conflict of interest and even though I have not had care in 4 years and am now permanently in a wheelchair with no insurance as it was fraudulently taken from e when my ex-husband defied our decree and left the country. I was then evicted for screaming when I fell in the apartment I was living in causing the injury that has now paralyzed me, but would have been easily treated had the "assistant" I was residing with at the time taken over a month to take me for an x-ray. I don't have a wheelchair I can push myself and my own mother has told me she'd feel I was better off if dead. Nonetheless as one with Endocrine Psychiatric biologically based MEDICAL needs and a former UC Berkeley Medical Anthro student and published journalist, communications specialist and survivor of severe abuse in my youth, I can say that Lerner gave me the only years of health and happiness I've ever had.

DR. LERNER IS THE GREATEST

I highly recommend Dr. Lerner! As some have already pointed out, he is one of the most empathic & genuine human beings you could ever meet. I am beyond grateful to be able to have such an extraordinary doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Lerner for 3 years and am doing much better thanks to him. I honestly can not say enough good about him. If you have the opportunity to be a patient of Dr. Lerner, consider yourself extremely lucky.

unprofessional

needs to go back to school

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Lerner

I've been seeing Dr. Lerner for over a year. He has always showed caring and concern towards me. At first I wasn't sure if he was sincere, but he patiently earned my trust. I don't trust easily. During sessions he is present, listens, has taught me to listen, isn't reluctant to point out a pattern that doesn't serve me, and guides me to think realistically when my negativity gets in my own way. He answers my questions. Not all doctors do that.Dr. Lerner has been with me through some hard times. He has been very good at adjusting medications that meet my needs. He never fails to check in with me as to how the medications are working, how I am sleeping, how my general health is including reading blood test results from my primary doctor. At some point soon, I won't be needing to see Dr. Lerner any longer. When that day comes, I will most certainly miss him. He is a very intelligent and interesting person.

Professional, Intelligent...

Dr. Lerner is one of the state's top 5 Psychopharmacologists. He's well-educated, experienced and kind. I agree with the first poster. If you've had trouble with him, perhaps your diagnosis lies in a different domain.

Great Doctor

needs a dr himself

I was referred to this guy and I noticed what other ppl are saying and some of it is probably true. But to me he seem distracted and not all that into treatment - I found another guy not too long after and I'm much happier.

Thoughtful, Empathetic & Beyond Capable

Though his schedule and specialty limits his availability, Dr. Lerner is possibly one of the most intelligent and compassionate human beings I've encountered in medicine to date. With 20+ years of experience as a psychiatric patient with an extremely difficult and unique diagnoses, as well as, close to a decade of working in related medical fields as a professional, I was genuinely surprised at Dr. Lerner's selfless humanitarianism with simultaneous skill. He is both someone with whom your honesty will in fact contribute to the evolution of your therapy and a gleaming contemporary more continually up to date within his field and constantly open to improvement.