Dr. George Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Levine?

Posted on September 4th, 2015

i received a large cut near my eyebrow. the skin was flapped wide open. Dr. levine stiched me up and now i can barely see where it happened. He was great and is highly recommended.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

just had my mole removed from my face with Dr. Levine and it has been an excellent experience with him and his staff. I was worried about scar and i couldn't be happier with the result! I highly recommend Dr, Levine for any procedure you intend to do, he is really an excellent Dr.

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I had a mini facelift with Dr. Levine 10 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made

not too happy with surgery

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Dr. Levine is a very sweet guy, but the experience I had regarding my surgery I wouldn't let him do my surgery again. I had a tummy tuck and breast implants done by Dr. Levine. I wasn't really happy with my results for either procedure. My breast was done bigger than I requested and they weren't even with each other. As far as my tummy tuck I didn't like my belly button and my stomach still had a little pouch which I was told was just a little swelling and would eventually go away which it didn't. I was already a little self conscience about showing my stomach now I'm even more ashamed to show it and regret ever having the procedure done. I am thinking about getting another tummy tuck in the near future to fix my belly button but I will make sure I do alot more research before I go through with it.

Posted on June 16th, 2017