3.1

Have you seen Dr. George W Lovett?

Awful

If I could give a Zero star I would. I’m shocked and surprised he still Has his license. He’s the first doctor I’ve encountered that has been so unprofessional. Has no heart or consideration for his patients. On top of that paid a 50 co pay to leave with no information with what I went in for!!

an unbelievable experience... and not in a good way

I'm honestly shocked this person still has their license. He was rude, arrogant, and did not even complete my exam. He instead decided to spend his time berating me and telling me why I shouldn't be there as I wasn't old enough! Last I heard, people in their 20's can still get skin cancer. Told me my PCP was lazy for sending me there. Not lazy, but clearly uninformed about Lovett's horribleness. It was humiliating and not thorough in the slightest. Not sure if it was due to my age or not, but if you're under 40... definitely seek other options first.

Felt like i wasn't worth any of his precious time

He spent maybe a total of 2 - 3 seconds looking at two lesions , said they are fine handed me a sheet , 9 months later found out at least one was skin cancer when i went to a competent, caring dr and staff. Thanks for not caring about the patients you see Dr ? Lovett.

Stay Away

Shocked by the lack of professionalism and downright decorum in his demeanor. Not only was he insulting, left my teenage daughter feeling humiliated. On top of that, only a handout as a diagnosis. Too many other options for anyone to visit this one.

Dr. Lovett is thorough and a really nice guy !

Rude and Refused to Listen

Before I even opened my mouth, he said "I completed a residency in dermatology and you did not." Huh? My rheumatologist was concerned about some recurring rashes I have and asked me to bring pictures of the rashes to Lovett. He didn't even look at them. He also belittled me by focusing on a wrinkle I have, taking time out of my TWELVE minute appointment to embarrass me in front of my boyfriend. I was not in there for botox. I have a very serious autoimmune condition and a precancerous condition both tied to skin abnormalities and he may have missed something big. I left in tears. I will be seeking a second opinion from someone who takes their oath seriously.

Horrible Attitude. HORRIBLE

If you don't mind a doctor that doesn't listen to you, is demeaning and interrupts you when you try to speak, this is your doctor. Abrupt, argumentative, rude... downright unpleasant. I was completely unprepared for it!

Great doctor! My diagnosis was no mystery but another dermatologist prescribed a cream that did nothing. Dr. Lovett got me the right medication, is always very nice and takes time to recommend over the counter items or websites.

Dr. Lovett is the best!

Very fast in diagnosing my problem and prescribed to me the best medication I've ever used I haven't had a single problem since my appointment, (which was over 6 months ago). He was very funny and helpful and there's no other dermatologist I'd prefer to see, I'd recommend him to anyone and I have recommended him many times.

Dr. George W Lovett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brockton, MA.

Dr. George W Lovett Is this you?